Angola Visiting Visa
An Angola Visiting Visa is a document issued by the government of Angola that allows foreign nationals to enter the country for a specified period of time for the purpose of tourism, business, or visiting friends and family. The visa can be obtained from an Angolan embassy or consulate in the applicant's home country, or in some cases, through an online application process known as an eVisa. Requirements for an Angola Visiting Visa may include a valid passport, a completed visa application form, proof of sufficient funds, and a return or onward ticket. The length of stay and other conditions of the visa are determined by the Angolan immigration authorities.
The Angola Official Electronic Visa Online Application (Angola ETA)
The Angola Official Electronic Visa Online Application, also known as the Angola ETA, is an electronic visa application system for foreign nationals who wish to visit Angola for short-term stays. With the Angola ETA, eligible travelers can apply for a visiting visa online, without having to visit an embassy or consulate. The process involves submitting an online application form and paying the visa fee, after which the applicant will receive their visa via email. The Angola ETA is intended to simplify the visa application process, reduce processing times, and increase the efficiency of the visa system. Eligible travelers are advised to check their eligibility and the required documentation before applying for an Angola ETA.
On 30 March 2018, Angolan Immigration introduced the e-Visa system for visitors from 59 countries. However, the Angola e-Visa is a service offered by the government of Angola that allows eligible foreign nationals to apply for a visiting visa to Angola online, rather than having to go to an embassy or consulate in person. The Angola e-Visa streamlines the visa application process, allowing travelers to apply for a visa from the comfort of their own home. The e-Visa is available for a range of purposes, including tourism, business, and visiting friends and family. Eligible travelers are advised to check the official website
Angola Visa requirement?
The specific requirements for an Angola visa can vary depending on the purpose of the visit and the applicant's country of origin. However, in general, the following documents are typically required when applying for an Angola visa:
- Passport: A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining from the date of arrival in Angola.
- Application form: A completed visa application form, which can be obtained from an Angolan embassy or consulate, or through the online Angola e-Visa system.
- Photo: A recent passport-style photograph, meeting the specified requirements.
- Proof of sufficient funds: Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Angola, such as a credit card or bank statement.
- Return or onward ticket: A return or onward ticket to demonstrate your intention to leave Angola at the end of your stay.
- Health certificate: A health certificate to prove that you are free from communicable diseases.
- Business invitation letter: If you are traveling to Angola for business purposes, you may need to provide a letter of invitation from the Angolan company you will be visiting.
- Yellow fever certificate: A yellow fever certificate may be required for travelers entering Angola, depending on their country of origin and vaccination history. Yellow fever is a viral illness transmitted by mosquitoes.
Submit your online application and learn the visa requirement
To submit an online application for an Angola Official Electronic Visa (ETA), you will need to follow these steps: -
- Check eligibility: Make sure you meet the criteria for the Angola ETA, including requirements for your passport, travel itinerary, and purpose of visit.
- Gather required documents: Prepare the required documents, such as a valid passport, proof of sufficient funds, and a return or onward ticket.
- Fill out the online application form: Go to the official Angola ETA website and complete the online application form with your personal and travel information.
- Pay the visa fee: Pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card.
- Receive your visa: Once your application is approved, you will receive your Angola ETA via email.
Visa Policy of Angola and e-Visa Guideline
In order to apply, Applicants must submit proof of accommodation and subsistence means, a return ticket, the International Certificate of Vaccination—and a recent photograph with a white background suitable for official use.
- The Angola e-Visa is valid for 60 days after arrival. The tourist / business visa, which can be extended twice for the same period, allows a stay of up to 30 days and is valid for multiple entries.
- The Angola e-Visa is valid for both business and tourist purposes.
- To apply for an Angolan visa, you need a valid passport with at least four blank pages and not less than one year of validity remaining.
- You must have an e-Visa before traveling because otherwise you may be denied entry.
- Upon arrival in Angola, you will have to present your passport and the printed e-Visa (also known as authorization Letter) that was issued to you by The Angolan Ministry of Interior Affairs; along with all other documents you submitted.
The Angola e-Visa is only can be use in the below ports of entry:
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda).
- Lubango Airport.
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border).
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border).
- Curoca (Namibia border).
- Calai (Namibia border).
- Katwitwi (Namibia border).
Ask Question About The Republic of Angola e-Visa Application
The Angola e-Visa (Landing Authorization) is not a guarantee of entry into the country. Immigration Officers may refuse entry to any person who they consider unable to fulfill immigration requirements or whose presence in Angola would be contrary to national interests or security. Visa upon arrival is no longer available.
We recommend that you apply for your e-Visa at least 3 days before the date on which you plan to enter Angola. However, it is not possible to submit an application more than 90 days in advance of a trip.
The Angola eVisa grants multiple-entry and can be extended twice once you are in the country.
The Angola e-Visa costs US$120.00 and must be paid upon arrival in the country.
Applying for a visa to Angola takes only a few minutes, when you apply online.
The Angola eVisa on Arrival is a single-entry visa that is valid for 30 days after it has been issued. You may stay in Angola for a maximum of 30 days with this visa. With the eVisa on Arrival, you can visit your family members or do tourist and business activities—though not both at once.