Angola Tourist Visa
Angola is a country located in southwestern Africa that offers a range of tourist destinations for visitors. Some of the popular tourist places in Angola include:
- Luanda: The capital city of Angola, Luanda is known for its colonial architecture, vibrant nightlife, and beaches.
- Kalandula Falls: Kalandula Falls is a stunning waterfall located in the Malanje Province of Angola. It's one of the largest waterfalls in Africa, with a height of 105 meters.
- Kissama National Park: This national park is located near Luanda and is a popular destination for wildlife lovers. It's home to a variety of animals such as elephants, lions, and hippos.
- Mbanza Congo: Mbanza Congo is a historic city that was once the capital of the Kingdom of Kongo. Today, it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site that offers visitors a glimpse into Angola's rich cultural heritage.
- Tunda-Vala: Tunda-Vala is a volcanic crater lake located in the Cuando Cubango Province of Angola. It's a popular destination for outdoor activities such as hiking and fishing.
- Ilha do Mussulo: Ilha do Mussulo is a tropical island located off the coast of Angola. It's known for its clear waters, white-sand beaches, and vibrant coral reefs.
These are just a few of the many tourist destinations that Angola has to offer. Whether you're interested in exploring the country's history, culture, or natural beauty, there is something for everyone in Angola.
About Angola Tourist eVisa
The Angola Tourist eVisa is an electronic visa that allows foreign nationals to enter Angola for the purpose of tourism. With an Angola Tourist eVisa, visitors can travel to Angola for a limited period of time for activities such as sightseeing, visiting friends and family, or participating in cultural activities. The eVisa can be obtained through an online application process and eliminates the need to visit an Angola embassy or consulate. The processing time for the Angola Tourist eVisa is typically faster than traditional visas, making it a convenient option for travelers. The exact requirements and validity period for the Angola Tourist eVisa can vary.
The Angola Tourist eVisa is an electronic visa that allows foreign nationals to enter Angola for tourism purposes. The main benefits of the Angola Tourist eVisa include:
- Convenience: The Angola Tourist eVisa can be obtained through an online application process, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate.
- Speed: The processing time for the Angola Tourist eVisa is typically faster than traditional visas.
- Eligibility: Citizens of eligible countries can apply for the Angola Tourist eVisa.
- Validity: The Angola Tourist eVisa is typically valid for 30 days, with a single entry. The exact validity period can vary.
To apply for the Angola Tourist eVisa, you will need to provide information such as your passport details, personal information, and travel plans. You may also be required to submit additional supporting documents, such as proof of financial support and travel itinerary.
It's important to note that the requirements for obtaining the Angola Tourist eVisa can change, and it's best to check our website.
Angola Tourist eVisa requirement?
The Angola Tourist eVisa requires a few basic documents, including:
- Valid Passport: You must have a valid passport from an eligible country with at least six months of validity remaining.
- Passport Scan: You will need to upload a scanned copy of your passport bio page.
- Photo: The photo must be a recent, passport-style headshot taken against a plain background. The photo should meet certain criteria, such as being in color, of a certain size, and taken with a neutral expression and closed mouth.
- Travel Itinerary: You will need to provide information about your travel itinerary, including the dates of arrival and departure and the purpose of your visit.
- Financial Support: You will need to demonstrate that you have sufficient financial support for your stay in Angola, such as a bank statement or a letter from your employer.
- Health Insurance: You may be required to provide proof of health insurance for your stay in Angola.
- Vaccine Certificate : A vaccine certificate may be required when applying for an Angola Tourist eVisa. The specific vaccine requirements can vary depending on the current health situation and the individual's country of origin. Some common vaccines that may be required include yellow fever and polio.
Supporting Documents: You may need to provide additional supporting documents, such as a criminal record check or a yellow fever vaccination certificate, depending on your individual circumstances.
How to apply for Angola Tourist eVisa?
Here are the three steps to apply for an Angola visa and get fast approval:
- Check Eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements for the Angola visa you wish to apply for by checking the Angola visa website or contacting the nearest Angola embassy or consulate.
- Complete the Online Application: Submit an online application for the Angola visa on the Angola visa website. You will need to provide personal information, passport details, and information about your travel plans.
- Pay the Fees and Submit Supporting Documents: Pay the visa fee and upload any required supporting documents, such as your passport scan and proof of financial support.
The Angola visa application process is simple and can be completed entirely online.
To check the status of your Angola Tourist eVisa, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Angola visa website: Go to the official Angola visa website and look for the option to check visa status.
- Enter Your Information: Enter the information required to check your visa status, such as your passport number and the date of application.
- Check Your Status: View the status of your Angola Tourist eVisa and any related information.
If you are having trouble checking the status of your Angola Tourist eVisa, you can contact the visa support team through the website or by emailing them directly. They may be able to provide additional information and help resolve any issues with your visa application.
Angola Tourist eVisa validation period
Angola tourist visa must be used within 60 days from the issue date, and the business / tourism visa is valid for 120 days, with multiple entry permissions. It also allows a stay of up to 30 days per visit and can be extended twice for that duration as well. All of your passports must have a minimum validity period of 6 months and contain at least 2 blank pages.
Angola e-Visa for tourist extension
The tourist visa must be used within 60 days, is valid for multiple entries and allows the stay in Angola for 30 days. It can then be extended once by another 30-day period.
The extension of an Angola Tourist eVisa can depend on several factors, including the length of the initial visa, the reason for the extension, and the individual's circumstances.
To extend an Angola Tourist eVisa, travelers may need to apply for an extension with the Angola immigration authorities before their current visa expires. The application process for an extension may include submitting additional documents and information, such as a new travel itinerary or proof of financial support.
It's important to note that the extension of an Angola Tourist eVisa is subject to the discretion of the Angola immigration authorities, and it may not always be possible to extend a visa. To learn more about extending your Angola Tourist eVisa, it's best to check with the Angola visa website
Visa Policy of Angola e-Visa for tourist Guidelines
The visa policy for Angola Tourist eVisa is designed to regulate the entry of foreign nationals into Angola for tourism purposes. The guidelines for the Angola Tourist eVisa may include:
Eligible Countries: Angola may have a list of eligible countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for the Angola Tourist eVisa.
Purpose of Visit: The Angola Tourist eVisa is specifically designed for travelers who are visiting Angola for tourism purposes, and not for work or study.
Validity Period: The Angola Tourist eVisa may have a specific validity period during which the traveler is allowed to enter and stay in Angola.
Maximum Stay: The Angola Tourist eVisa may have a maximum stay limit, which specifies the maximum number of days that a traveler is allowed to stay in Angola.
Documents Required: The Angola Tourist eVisa may require travelers to submit certain documents, such as a passport, travel itinerary, proof of financial support, and health insurance.
Application Process: The Angola Tourist eVisa may have a specific application process, which may include online application, payment of fees, and submission of required documents.
It's important to note that the Angola Tourist eVisa policy can change at any time, so it's best to check with the website
The Angola e-Visa is the official travel document needed by foreigners wishing to enter Angola, and will be issued only after completion of all required background checks.
However, if you discover that you have made a mistake before your Angola visa is issued, please contact us as soon as possible by sending an email for assistance, once issued, we will change the details of the issued or cannot be modified. In that case you need to submit a fresh application for Angola e-Visa.
Yes, it is possible to extend your Angola Tourist e-Visa for up to 30 days.
When arriving in Angola, you must present your passport and e-Visa printout.